John Hunt

Change of Personal Info

If you need to change personal information such as an address change you can print out this form and mail it to our Office and we will forward that information to the Kentucky State Police. There is no charge to submit a change of personal information.

The Kentucky State Police will use the same picture from your cur­rent permit and produce a new card with the changed information on it.

They will send the card to us and send you a Flash Pak when it is done indicating you can pick up your new card at our Office.

Please bring your old card along.

Floyd County

Sheriff's Office


Stay Connected!

Follow us via the links above!

I hope this site will become a useful and informative resource for the residents of Floyd County. Can’t find something? Have a suggestion or an idea? Let me know. Your feedback is invaluable!

John Hunt, Sheriff